Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To be, or not to be...for my PLN inquiry group

I thought I would share just a couple of my favorite networks, to explain why I love social media for professional learning and the spread and reach it gives me.

10 reasons for educational professionals to use twitter. I found this through Twitter!!

Scoop.it and other curation tools that target your interests. I follow these:
Jude O'Connell. Social networking for information professionals.

Adrienne Michetti's blog: ICT and Learning. School stuff, right!

School Library Association of Victoria's blog - keeping touch with library and education news from home - Bright Ideas

LinkedIn professional network - I really like the contributions of Karen Bonanno, who was until recently the Executive Officer of the Australian School Library Association.

Library2.0 network

That's just a few. That said, I go cold for weeks sometimes, depending on what's happening. I dip in when I can.

Have you found a network that inspires you? Please share in the comments below?
Linda


(thanks Jude for the cool image!)

No comments:

Post a Comment